BILOXI, MS. (WKRG) — A Mississippi man was caught allegedly overcharging customers and keeping the funds to himself.
It was discovered that Riley was an employee of a business within the 12000 block of Shriners Boulevard.
The Biloxi Police Department says David Manuel Riley Jr. was selling products in an amount exceeding $1000 to customers.
Riley was transported to the Harrison County Adult Detention Center, where he was incarcerated on a $35,000 bond.
The Biloxi Police Department asks anyone with information regarding this incident or any other incidents contact the Biloxi Police Department Criminal Investigations Division at (228) 435-6112, Biloxi Police Department Dispatch at (228) 392-0641, the Biloxi Police Criminal Intelligence Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mississippi Coast Crime Stoppers at (877) 787-5898, or submit a tip via the web at mscoastcrimestoppers.com.
- Michigan teen who bathed in Wendy’s sink tells story
- Joy of Life, Floral Parade, Knights of Mobile 2020 parades
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- 2 people arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of 15-month-old from Tennessee
- Huntsville-area parents indicted in starvation death of 3-year-old boy