BILOXI, MS. (WKRG) — A Mississippi man was caught allegedly overcharging customers and keeping the funds to himself.
It was discovered that Riley was an employee of a business within the 12000 block of Shriners Boulevard.
The Biloxi Police Department says David Manuel Riley Jr. was selling products in an amount exceeding $1000 to customers.
Riley was transported to the Harrison County Adult Detention Center, where he was incarcerated on a $35,000 bond.
The Biloxi Police Department asks anyone with information regarding this incident or any other incidents contact the Biloxi Police Department Criminal Investigations Division at (228) 435-6112, Biloxi Police Department Dispatch at (228) 392-0641, the Biloxi Police Criminal Intelligence Unit at email@example.com, Mississippi Coast Crime Stoppers at (877) 787-5898, or submit a tip via the web at mscoastcrimestoppers.com.
- New Interview: Photographer watched as four men demolished the Utah monolith
- ECSO: Five people arrested in Escambia County for fraudulent CARES act scheme
- Mnuchin and Powell talk to Congress about pandemic for 2nd consecutive day
- BIKER DAD: Teen biker caught on camera in blistering police chase
- Man reaches through open window, grabs sleeping 14-year-old in North Carolina