JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi leaders offered their prayers and support to President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump after they tested positive for the coronavirus.
The president tested positive just a few days after Gov. Tate Reeves (R-Miss.) attended a White House briefing.
- Atlanta Braves remember Hank Aaron
- Hank Aaron Statue Unveiled in 2017
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Baseball legend Hank Aaron got virus vaccine earlier in January
- Orange Beach High School principal on administrative leave