JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi leaders offered their prayers and support to President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump after they tested positive for the coronavirus.
The president tested positive just a few days after Gov. Tate Reeves (R-Miss.) attended a White House briefing.
- Dauphin Island residents balancing preparing for Zeta and recovering from Sally
- Beloved student-athlete in killed in Florida motorcycle crash, driver facing DUI manslaughter charge
- Multiple crews working fire at Med Pro Solutions Inc. in Escambia County, Fla.
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’
- Tree still cuts through Fairhope home as Zeta approaches