JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves will sign a bill to ratify the newly adopted state flag at the Two Mississippi Museums on Monday, January 11.
Afterwards, Governor Reeves alongside Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hosemann and House Speaker Philip Gunn will lead a flag-raising ceremony on the grounds of the Mississippi State Capitol.
The event will start at 2:30 p.m.
- Teen saves friend’s life one day after earning CPR certification
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Pensacola man who shot intruder inside his home tells his story
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- Mennonite farmers say U.S. won’t let them in from Mexico to buy equipment