JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – After the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) reported 1,322 new coronavirus cases on Thursday, Governor Tate Reeves released a statement on social media about the increase in cases.
Important to remember that COVID-19 is not gone! We’ve seen numbers increase over the past few weeks. Please stay watchful and protect yourself. We want to be cautious and limited in using executive action—we’re counting on the people of Mississippi to be wise and careful!Gov. Tate Reeves, R-Miss.
On September 30, 2020, the statewide mask mandate expired.
- Mobile Mask: Order of Polka Dots cancels 2021 parade, ball
- Birmingham police searching for missing woman and her children
- Second Site Paranormal: Pensacola supernatural investigators turn skeptics into believers
- Warrants issued for 2 men involved in statewide car break-ins
- BananaBall coming to the Hank?