(WIAT) — It has been 33 years since Halley’s Comet made its way to the Earth’s atmosphere. And it’ll be even longer until it returns. But there is a bright side. A very bright side.
The Orionids meteor shower will be visible in the sky Monday night until early Tuesday morning.
If you’d rather watch online, Stonehenge’s year-round camera is offering a view of the Orionids in a live stream from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. CT.
Halley’s Comet will make its next appearance in 2061.
- Cristobal could enhance tides leading to some coastal flooding
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Pop-Up storms expected Friday afternoon, Higher weekend rain chances thanks to Cristobal
- Spring Sports Shout Out: Ty Turner
- COVID-19 question of the day: “Why isn’t wearing masks enforced?”