MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Buying a new car? As the global computer chip shortage continues, cars are scarce, and prices are up. The average new car sale price is more than $40,000. Which is up 10 percent in two years.
A lot of people are interested in this story that’s posted on WKRG.com
- As chip shortage goes on, cars are scarce and prices are up
- Man accused of buying $58K SUV with stolen ID, posing for photo at dealership
- Sauce Shortage: Chick-fil-A Plans To Limit Sauces To Customers
- Lightning strike blows out wall in Fort Walton Beach home
- Baby sloth born this week at Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo