HARKER HEIGHTS, Texas – One man has been arrested for the murder of a Fort Hood soldier found in May.
Brandon Michael Olivares, 28, was charged with Murder and arrested on August 5th, after the body of 27-year-old Brandon Scott Rosecrans was discovered in the 2100 block of Fuller Lane in Harker Heights on May 18th.
An investigation into the murder revealed that the victim and suspect were traveling together in
the victim’s vehicle before the suspect discharged a firearm at the victim. The victim was
removed from the vehicle and left in the area adjacent to the roadway in the 2100 block of Fuller
Rosecrans’s vehicle was later found burning the same night. the investigation into that incident is still ongoing .
- Curfew lifted for unincorporated areas of Baldwin County
- Happiness class — free online — is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic
- “Thriller Nights of Light” to kickoff Friday in Mobile at Hank Aaron Stadium
- ESPN: NFL doctor accidentally punctured QB’s lung
- Road to Recovery: Staff works to clean up mess Hurricane Sally left on Orange Beach