RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was injured Saturday evening when he accidentally shot himself while he was in a Raleigh biker bar, police said.
The incident was reported around 6:40 p.m. at the Hawg Pen bar at 900 Hodges St., which is just off Wake Forest Road south of Six Forks Road, according to Raleigh police.
- Bikers for Christ blesses motorcyclists
- Biker cop masks up as Captain American to encourage kids to stay safe
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Alabama bills impact bikers; the ‘Dukes of Daytona’ strike again with another wild jump at a draw bridge
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Harley dealer works to make sure no child sleeps on the floor
- BIKER DAD: Dukes of Daytona, for second time vehicle caught on camera jumping Florida draw bridge
The shooting happened when a man was taking a gun out of a holster and the gun accidentally fired, hitting him in the thigh, police said.
The man was taken by an ambulance to a nearby hospital for treatment.
No other details were available.