DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Nanci Nottingham is combining her skills and humor while passing the time during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Working from her home in Daphne, she has begun making wooden Christmas ornaments in the shape of toilet paper rolls that read, ‘I Love You More than Toilet Paper’ and ‘Quarantine 2020’.
“I just want people to have fun and $4 is a good enough price for a memory, a gag gift, a Dirty Santa gift. I have 30 sold so far!” Nottingham said.
She owns Coastal Wood Art.https://www.facebook.com/coastalwoodart/.
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case