UPDATE 9/11 – The Clarke County Sheriff’s Office says Dennis Foster has been found and is back home.
CLARKE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – The Clarke County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man reported missing by his family in the Suggsville area. Dennis Foster was last seen near his home several days ago, according to his family.
“Jackson Police Department, assisted us this morning with a drone search, and the canine unit from Atmore also joined our search. We have yet to locate Mr. Foster, and are pleading with the public to provide any information on his whereabouts if anyone has seen or heard from him,” the CCSO posted on Facebook late Thursday afternoon.
Foster suffers from several medical conditions. Please call the CCSO or 911 if you have any information.
- Mobile ranks high for focus on single family homes
- Tree crushes man’s two cars in Semmes
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case
- Ferry service proposed as alternative to congested Garcon Point Bridge