LOS ANGELES (WKRG) — The NBA has postponed a game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the LA Clippers out of respect for the Lakers organization, who is grieving the loss of Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna and seven other people in a helicopter crash on Sunday.
The NBA made the announcement Monday. The Tuesday game will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- ‘Time is of the essence,’ asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth
- One Year Later: Aniah Blanchard’s heart lives through family’s mission