LOS ANGELES (WKRG) — The NBA has postponed a game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the LA Clippers out of respect for the Lakers organization, who is grieving the loss of Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna and seven other people in a helicopter crash on Sunday.
The NBA made the announcement Monday. The Tuesday game will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Funeral service held for George Floyd in North Carolina hometown
- Enfinger takes advantage of late caution to win Trucks race
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Tropical Storm Cristobal continues to strengthen while approaching the Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Cristobal Shelters in Mobile County