Unedited press release from Jackson County Sheriff’s Department (JCSD)
ESCATAWPA, Ala. — A 43-year old Escatawpa man is hospitalized after being shot Wednesday night, June 3.
Sheriff Mike Ezell says around 10:00, deputies found the man on the side of the road on Highway 613, near Wisteria Drive. He was taken to Singing River Hospital and later transported to USA Medical Center in Mobile.
This is an ongoing investigation. Anyone with information can call Mississippi Coast Crime Stoppers at 877-787-5898, or the sheriff’s department at 228-769-3063
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second
- Can police stop drivers over air fresheners?
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- Florida couple accused of starving, locking up 50-pound teen, siblings