Monday afternoon, WDHN had the opportunity to interview Alabama State Health Officer Dr. Scott Harris on COVID-19 and storm preparations, the chance for Alabama to return to normal, and what we can expect closer to the expiration of Gov. Kay Ivey”s Amended Safer at Home order.
You can watch what he had to say in the full interview above.
- Home destroyed in Wednesday morning house fire near Mount Vernon
- Body found in Plateau Community in Mobile
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- 18-wheeler crash on I-65 in Saraland diverts traffic
- Record number of foster care adoptions in Alabama for 2020