SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — An infant in Santa Rosa County has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
The Florida Department of Health’s COVID-19 statistics dashboard says a child under the age of 1 has tested positive for coronavirus.
There’s no word on their condition.
As of 6:15 p.m. Thursday, more than 2,400 people had tested positive for coronavirus in Florida.
This post will be updated when more information becomes available.
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 3, 2020
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- The Flash Actor Logan Williams Dies at 16
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing