TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tom Brady, answered questions Thursday afternoon from a group of reporters on Zoom. Brady had not done an interview since March after the Buccaneers announced he was joining the team.
When he was asked to share his thoughts on the talent level of the skill position players, he immediately started naming and praising his new teammates.
“Football matters to Mike [Evans] and Chris [Godwin] and I have loved being around those two guys, who are not only great players but great leaders,” Brady said.
He also highlighted the performances of his tight ends, Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard, and his running backs, Ronald Jones and LeSean McCoy.
“It is a good, hard-working group, really smart players,” said Brady. “These guys are working really hard and I want to come in here and do a great job for them.”
- Alabama’s 11 pm alcohol sales curfew expected to end Tuesday after ABC Board vote
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- Bombshell Trump tax revelation could tarnish business mogul image that fueled his rise
- Weather Aware Today; Much Cooler by Tomorrow