She fell into an AC vent after the grate she was standing on gave way, sending the poor pooch tumbling to the bottom where she ended up neatly wedged in the dusty, metal shaft.
Hope immediately began barking for help and caught the attention of neighbors in the building, who called 911.
Firefighters then came out and pulled her to safety. They said she wasn’t hurt, just a little thirsty for some water.
- They’re back: JibJab releases 2020 year in review video
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- San Francisco bans tobacco smoking inside apartments, but pot smoking OK
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class, sheriff’s office says