PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Low-income families can soon get help caring for pets at home to help prevent them from having to go to shelters. The Pensacola Humane Society will open its new Pet Resource Center Thursday, Dec. 10, at 10 a.m.
Below is an excerpt from a news release issued today.
For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/petresourcecenter.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police