CONECUH COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Two people were killed in a head-on collision in Conecuh County Monday morning.
Alabama state troopers say the two-vehicle crash happened at about 7:25 a.m. Monday, Nov. 30, on U.S. 31 at the 82 mile-marker. The crash occurred when Justin Naamon Alan Grant, 24, of Cedar Town, Ga., driving a 2017 Chevrolet Express van, left the roadway, overcorrected, crossed the center line and collided head-on with a 2019 International tractor-trailer driven by John Arthur Williams Jr., 32, of Hayneville. Both Grant and Williams were pronounced dead at the scene.
Nothing further is available as Troopers with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency’s (ALEA) Highway Patrol Division continue to investigate.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police