Unedited press release below:
JACKSON, Miss. (WKRG) — On Monday, Governor Tate Reeves will sign the bill ratifying the newly adopted state flag at the Two Mississippi Museums. Afterwards, Governor Reeves alongside Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hosemann and House Speaker Philip Gunn will lead a flag-raising ceremony on the grounds of the Mississippi State Capitol.
- Breast milk of vaccinated mothers may protect babies from COVID-19, study suggests
- Excel Police say young child punched in the face, mom charged with child abuse
- Section of Alabama Point East closed until further notice
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Daytona Bike Week, Dunkin’ goes 2-wheels
- Texas family’s missing dog accidentally adopted out by shelter, not likely to be returned