AUSTIN (KXAN) — Austin’s youngest superhero took a break from fighting crime to hang out with workers at Whataburger.
Hailee Bage and her three-year-old daughter Mattie, from Round Rock, initially planned to wear their matching ‘Whatagirl’ and ‘Whatawoman’ costumes on Halloween.
But it ended up being too cold – so they decide to dress up a few weeks later instead and surprise workers at Whataburger.
Staff at the branch in Cameron Road in north Austin played along, taking some cute photos with little Mattie.
“My daughter is a huge Whataburger fan and I love anything to do with Texas in general so I made the costumes myself and just had fun with it,” Hailee said.
“When we were doing the shoot at Whataburger the reaction was insane, people in the drive thru honking and waving and cheering us on! It was an amazing day!”
- Florida woman discovers nearly $1 billion in her bank account
- Petition to stop Amazon founder Jeff Bezos from returning to Earth after space trip nears 40,000 signatures
- It’s here — the best deals of Prime Day 2021
- Newborn’s face cut during emergency C-section, requires 13 stitches
- Tokyo Olympics allowing only 50% capacity — 10K local fans — in venues