(WTVO) — The childhood food company Gerber is conducting a nationwide search to find the new Gerber baby.
If your child wins, they will become the 2020 Gerber ambassador and $25,000.
“As we celebrate our 10th anniversary of Photo Search, we’re extremely proud to look back on all of the babies that we’ve celebrated and to continue Gerber’s long-standing heritage of recognizing that every baby is a Gerber baby,” Gerber President and CEO Bill Partyka said, according to CNN.
Submitted photos will be judged based on visual appeal, expressiveness, and consistency with Gerber’s “Anything for Baby” mission. Children must be younger than 4 to qualify.
Photo submissions can be made through February 21st.
- City of Prichard to hold drive-through food pantry Saturday
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Crash on Old Pascagoula Road causes traffic jam
- Pensacola attorneys file joint motion in court against Skanska