JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) — A Jacksonville woman won $1 million Monday from a scratch-off lottery ticket she purchased at Publix.
The Florida Lottery says Ursula Honderick purchased a $1,000,000 GOLD RUSH CLASSIC Scratch-Off ticket for just $5 at a Publix in the Orange Park area. She decided to receive her winnings in a one-time lump sum payment of $705,000.
The grocery store will receive a $2,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
- Girl’s hair color leads to school suspension
- Rain chances rising through the day Thursday
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Senior Bowl players such as Jalen Hurts inspire Gulf Coast students at FCA Senior Bowl Rally
- Mobile teen honors late baby brother by hosting prom for others with disabilities