FLORIDA (WKRG) — Governor Ron DeSantis has issued a proclamation commemorating Juneteenth.
This day is in observance of the end of slavery in the United States.
The Juneteenth Day Proclamation can be found here.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Mahomes out for rest of game with concussion
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Tennessee law firm giving away a free divorce for Valentine’s Day
- Tennessee bartenders receive $5,000 tip from generous customer
- Black Lives Matter March and Rally planned for MLK Day