SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — The popular seafood restaurant Felix’s Fish Camp suffered significant damage from Hurricane Zeta.
According to a Facebook post from the restaurant, the team is working diligently to get back up and running, although it does not have a reopening date as of yet.
- Mobile Mask: Saraland’s Krewe of Sparta proposes ‘inside-out’ parade
- WATCH: Biologists remove rope and rebar from antlers of buck
- Pharaohs Mystic Society cancels 2021 Mardi Gras parade and ball
- Manager tells customer over mask controversy: ‘You are not the mask police’
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets