UPDATE (9:37 PM) — The Amber Alert was canceled for 11-year-old Mackenzie Vega. The child was found safe and the case is resolved.
UPDATE (9:03 PM) — Officials say the vehicle could be of a tan or silver color.
APOPKA, Fla. (WKRG) — An Amber Alert was issued for an 11-year-old abducted girl in Apopka.
Authorities say Mackenzie Vega was wearing a yellow training bra and gray shorts the last time she was seen. She is described to have long, brown curly hair that she wears in a ponytail high on her head. Her last known whereabouts were in the area of the 1900 block of West Kelly Park Road, according to officials.
Keith Edward Green is suspected to be her abductor, per FDLE. Authorities say they may be traveling in a 2017, silver Hyundai Elantra, TX tag number MVD3055.
If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of this person, please contact FDLE or the Orange County Sheriff’s Office at 1-866-858-2233 or 911
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Police searching for missing Indiana children who may be in Montgomery area