YAZOO COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – A father and son have been charged with aggravated assault for allegedly shooting at teens on a four-wheeler in Yazoo County.
According to Yazoo County Sheriff Jake Sheriff, the incident happened on Ridge Road around 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 27. Sheriff said 49-year-old Wade Twiner and his son, 25-year-old Lane Twiner, charged at the teens and fired shots. The teens were not injured.
Deputies responded to the scene and arrested the two suspects. Sheriff said more charges are pending, and the investigation is ongoing.
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Caught on camera: Arizona border agents expel 14 migrants into desolate desert town in Mexico
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown