PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The father who went missing along with his newborn son after three women were found dead inside his southwest Miami-Dade home has been found dead, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say Ernesto Caballeiro was found dead in Pasco County Wednesday, however his son 7-day-old Andrew Caballiero, hasn’t been located and a search is still underway for the newborn.
Pasco deputies are currently assisting the Miami Police Department in a rural area of Blanton near I-75 after a report came in of someone spotting a white van parked on the side of Jessamine Road and alerted deputies.
When deputies arrived they realized it was the vehicle from the amber alert.
An Amber Alert was issued by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for Andrew Caballeiro earlier Wednesday, and said he may be in the company of his 49-year-old father.
A briefing is expected to take place later this evening. Anyone with information is asked to contact deputies.
- Zipping into The Wharf for Destination Gulf Coast
- Protests shift to memorializing Floyd amid push for change
- KFOR Chopper 4 crew spots, rescues missing swimmer in an Oklahoma river
- Unemployment falls to 13.3%
- Cross Burning under investigation by Macon County Sheriff’s Office