PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The father who went missing along with his newborn son after three women were found dead inside his southwest Miami-Dade home has been found dead, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say Ernesto Caballeiro was found dead in Pasco County Wednesday, however his son 7-day-old Andrew Caballiero, hasn’t been located and a search is still underway for the newborn.
Pasco deputies are currently assisting the Miami Police Department in a rural area of Blanton near I-75 after a report came in of someone spotting a white van parked on the side of Jessamine Road and alerted deputies.
When deputies arrived they realized it was the vehicle from the amber alert.
An Amber Alert was issued by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for Andrew Caballeiro earlier Wednesday, and said he may be in the company of his 49-year-old father.
A briefing is expected to take place later this evening. Anyone with information is asked to contact deputies.
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- ‘Time is of the essence,’ asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth
- One Year Later: Aniah Blanchard’s heart lives through family’s mission