FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — A local church is showing it’s support for those on the front lines of COVID-19. Celebration Church delivered lunch to the Radiology Department of Thomas Hospital today where a member of their church family works.
According to Pator Johnny Hunt, Kelly Stripling hasn’t been able to attend church in person because of her daily interaction with COVID-19 patients.
“We simply wanted to show her and her entire department our appreciation and thankfulness for their sacrifice. The church may look different right now, but it is still active and living and we’re always looking for a way to be the hands and feet of Jesus.”
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire