FLORIDA (WKRG) — The FAA reported a missing plane to local authorities Sunday at 4:45 PM.
The last known position of this plane, a Van RV-9 was near Cross City, Fla.
Additionally, WKRG News 5 received word from a viewer saying a pilot went missing. They say he was headed from Pensacola to Tampa.
FAA hasn’t made any ties to the two incidents.
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- President Trump says coronavirus affects ‘virtually nobody’ below the age of 18
- Romney says he won’t block vote on Trump Supreme Court pick
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween