FLORIDA (WKRG) — The FAA reported a missing plane to local authorities Sunday at 4:45 PM.
The last known position of this plane, a Van RV-9 was near Cross City, Fla.
Additionally, WKRG News 5 received word from a viewer saying a pilot went missing. They say he was headed from Pensacola to Tampa.
FAA hasn’t made any ties to the two incidents.
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- “Amazing little town.” Film shot in Fairhope debuts Friday, city gets Hollywood shout-on on national TV
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine