MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A former Satsuma officer was arrested and booked into Metro Jail on Wednesday.
Austin Henage, 28, was booked on an ethics violation and several computer tampering charges.
The Alabama State Bureau of Investigation told News 5 in June 2019 that Satsuma’s police chief had asked the agency to look into “misuse of protected information.”
Jail records show Henage turned himself in Wednesday afternoon on a grand jury indictment and was released about an hour later.
- Tune-in for a movie night this weekend on The Gulf Coast CW
- LIVE: Judiciary Committee sends Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination to full Senate
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream