ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla., (WKRG) — A 22-year-old man is facing several charges after deputies say he touched a 13-year-old girl inappropriately.
Authorities have arrested Antonio Cortex Franklin after they say he touched a 13-year-old girl on five different occasions. The arrest report says the abuse happened from May to July of 2019.
Franklin has been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior and battery.
- Pre-orders now being taken for Blue Angels specialty license plates
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Slumping Saints express urgency to clean up their act
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- DHS releases ‘useless’ environmental plan for border wall segments already built, critics say