ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla., (WKRG) — A 22-year-old man is facing several charges after deputies say he touched a 13-year-old girl inappropriately.
Authorities have arrested Antonio Cortex Franklin after they say he touched a 13-year-old girl on five different occasions. The arrest report says the abuse happened from May to July of 2019.
Franklin has been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior and battery.
- 40-percent of Democrats undecided in congressional race
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23