ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla., (WKRG) — A 22-year-old man is facing several charges after deputies say he touched a 13-year-old girl inappropriately.
Authorities have arrested Antonio Cortex Franklin after they say he touched a 13-year-old girl on five different occasions. The arrest report says the abuse happened from May to July of 2019.
Franklin has been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior and battery.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate