CLEVELAND (WJW) — Social media users predicted the revival of a beloved snack from the 80s and 90s.
The company hinted at its return in an Instagram post. They did post a close-up photo of icing dotted with rainbow sprinkles, captioning the image with the side-eye emoji.
Many junk food fan accounts interpreted this as a sign that the product will be back on store shelves in the near future.
Dunkaroos has now confirmed its return on Twitter with a flair of 90’s nostalgia.
- Rep. Bradley Byrne announces President’s approval of Disaster Declaration
- Baldwin EMC new dad visited by family while restoring power
- Spanish Fort Police feeding hundreds despite rain
- Cajun Boudin Connections giving out hot lunches Sunday
- Free boxed lunches available Sunday at Bay Minette City Hall