A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Dry streak ahead with a slow warm-up into the weekend
- T-shirt maker shows support for mass shooting victims
- Bear cub takes first steps
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- How Chinese ride-share drivers protect themselves against coronavirus