CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — Residents are encouraged to bring a framed, self-standing photo of a World War II loved one to display on a Table of Honor during an upcoming event. The city of Crestview will highlight hometown heroes Aug. 28-29 during its World War II Victory 75th Anniversary Commemoration at the Community Center. The Table of Honor was so popular during last year’s D-Day celebration, the table will be larger this year to fit more photos.
- Murder suspect wanted by US Marshals still at large in Montgomery
- WV honors Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager with memorial service
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- Some Democrats upset stimulus checks are $1,400 and not $2,000
- Former South Alabama coach Kenny Edenfield joins staff at Gulf Shores