FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — If you see increased law enforcement activity around three local schools tomorrow, don’t panic. The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will be conducting law enforcement training tomorrow morning, Friday, March 13, in and around Swift School, Magnolia School and CF Taylor Alternative School.
Friday is a holiday for students.
- Escambia County, Fla., deputies fatally shoot man wanted on multiple felony charges
- Fort Benning soldier charged with reckless murder after girlfriend’s five-year-old run over
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Man caught on camera pistol whipping someone turns himself into police
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief