FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — If you see increased law enforcement activity around three local schools tomorrow, don’t panic. The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will be conducting law enforcement training tomorrow morning, Friday, March 13, in and around Swift School, Magnolia School and CF Taylor Alternative School.
Friday is a holiday for students.
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured