PENSACOLA, Fla (WKRG) — Crowds filled downtown Pensacola Monday morning for the Martin Luther King Jr. Parade. The participants marched down Garden Street and throughout Palafox. Some residents say they make time for the parade each year and it’s important to get Dr. King’s legacy alive.
- Disney unveils princess-inspired wedding gowns
- WWE Smackdown Superstars coming to Mobile Civic Center in March
- More than 33,000 attend Order of Venus Parade in downtown Mobile
- Ryan Newman in serious condition, injuries not life-threatening
- Float to honor the “Family of the Fallen”