PENSACOLA, Fla (WKRG) — Crowds filled downtown Pensacola Monday morning for the Martin Luther King Jr. Parade. The participants marched down Garden Street and throughout Palafox. Some residents say they make time for the parade each year and it’s important to get Dr. King’s legacy alive.
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments
- Adopt or foster a dog, get free beer!