PENSACOLA, Fla (WKRG) — Crowds filled downtown Pensacola Monday morning for the Martin Luther King Jr. Parade. The participants marched down Garden Street and throughout Palafox. Some residents say they make time for the parade each year and it’s important to get Dr. King’s legacy alive.
- Shots fired, barricade situation in Baldwin County
- Mobile police charge teen with five counts of attempted murder for shooting at Ladd-Peebles
- IRS sending October installment of child tax credit after delay in September
- IMPACT 100 of Northwest Florida to announce grant recipients
- Shellfish harvesting to reopen in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties