PENSACOLA, Fla (WKRG) — Crowds filled downtown Pensacola Monday morning for the Martin Luther King Jr. Parade. The participants marched down Garden Street and throughout Palafox. Some residents say they make time for the parade each year and it’s important to get Dr. King’s legacy alive.
- Spirit Airlines reinstating flights at Pensacola International Airport, cites air traffic controller issues
- AirTag leads to arrest of Florida airport worker accused of stealing over $16K in items
- New Selena music to be released 27 years after her murder
- Suspect in custody after children found shot during Decatur traffic stop
- Del Rio Sector emerges as busiest for migrant encounters in July