ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office says they’ve busted an accused drug dealer with crack, cocaine, pot and a pile of cash.
They served a warrant Wednesday at Clifton George’s apartment in the 700 block of Truman Avenue. That’s where deputies say they found the drugs, tools used to sell them and about $6,500 in cash.
Clifton Dewitt George was arrested and charged possession of cocaine with the intent to sell, manufacture, and/or deliver, possession of marijuana less than 20 grams, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola
- Warm and dry tomorrow, storms possible Tuesday
- West Virginia nurse spreads joy amid COVID-19 pandemic by hosting cake giveaway