ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office says they’ve busted an accused drug dealer with crack, cocaine, pot and a pile of cash.
They served a warrant Wednesday at Clifton George’s apartment in the 700 block of Truman Avenue. That’s where deputies say they found the drugs, tools used to sell them and about $6,500 in cash.
Clifton Dewitt George was arrested and charged possession of cocaine with the intent to sell, manufacture, and/or deliver, possession of marijuana less than 20 grams, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- ‘Grateful’: Good Samaritan pulls driver from fiery crash
- Girl Scouts offers virtual camp and outdoor activities nationwide
- Escambia County School District to share plans for reopening amid coronavirus pandemic
- Mobile Fire-Rescue responds to overnight fire at an apartment complex
- Chief Justice John Roberts was hospitalized overnight in June after a fall