ORLANDO, Fla. (WIAT) — Wednesday’s 2019 Vrbo Citrus Bowl could be the swan song for several Alabama stars on the offensive side of the ball, as they consider whether to turn pro or stay one more season in Tuscaloosa. The good news for fans, all the big names will play in the bowl against Michigan, with the exception of injured quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.
Sunday morning, Alabama offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian and wide receiver Devonta Smith spoke with the media ahead of the game vs Michigan. Sarkisian reflected on the 2019 season with the Crimson Tide and what he has learned since the season began.
- ALEA issues alert for missing children from Indiana last seen in Alabama
- Tropical Depression 28 strengthens into Tropical Storm Zeta
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless