FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — The U.S. Coast Guard suspended its search for two teenagers Thursday after the teens, paddleboard and life jackets were seen safely ashore near the boardwalk in Fort Walton Beach.
The two teenagers were last seen at 3:45 p.m. Wednesday near the Pelican Isle Condos wearing blue and gray life jackets with a red and white paddleboard. The rental company said they were due back at 5 p.m.
- ALEA issues alert for missing children last seen in Alabama
- Tropical Depression 28 strengthens into Tropical Storm Zeta
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless