Unedited press release from U.S. Coast Guard 8th District Heartland
NEW ORLEANS — The Coast Guard is searching for a person in the water in Saint Andrews Bay near Panama City, Florida, Sunday.
Coast Guard Sector Mobile received a report at approximately 5 p.m. of a black male wearing black swim trunks going overboard from a pontoon boat in the vicinity of Saint Andrews Bay.
Currently involved in the search:
- Coast Guard Station Panama City 29-foot Special Purpose Craft boat crew
- Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans HH-65 Dolphin helicopter aircrew
- Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
Anyone with information regarding this case should contact the Coast Guard Sector Mobile
command center at 251-441-5976.
- MPD: Nearly 500 vehicle thefts in the city, more than half were ‘preventable’
- Families forced out of Baldwin County apartments due to storm damage
- Warning for Tampa Bay pet owners: Woman says toad killed her dog
- Craig ‘The Juice Man’ Robertson generating energy for Saints in fanless environment
- DeSantis lifts restaurant, bar restrictions, but not all establishments on board