(WKRG) — According to CNN, “Sons of Anarchy” actor Dimitri Diatchenko has died at the age of 52.
Reports say he was found dead in his home in Daytona Beach, Florida after coworkers began to worry as they hadn’t heard from him in a few days.
A coworker informed authorities of their last text message with Diatchenko on April 19. According to the police report, Diatchenko recently had suffered a work-related injury and was recovering.
According to the police report, the coworker goes on to say that while on the job, Diatchenko was electrocuted on April 13 and was taking time off.
As stated by the police, they entered Diatchenko’s residence on Wednesday. They found him unresponsive, kneeling with his face down in a reclining chair in his living room.
No signs of foul play was found by police. The medical examiner’s office has not determined the cause of death yet.
Diatchenko also appeared in “Sons of Anarchy,” “Alias” and “Bones,” and provided voices for video games, according to IMDB.com.
- Ned Beatty, indelible in ‘Deliverance,’ ‘Network’ dies at 83
- Shots fired after man points gun at Biloxi police officers
- Barge stuck on dam causes flooding in Alabama and Mississippi
- Average US price of gas rises 2 cents per gallon to $3.13
- WEATHER AWARE: Some strong to severe storms possible through this evening