MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama State Troopers say a Chunchula man died from his injuries on Christmas, days after his pickup truck crashed in Mobile County. They say 59-year-old Paul Eugene Hennis crashed his 1999 Toyota Tacoma into a ditch on December 19th. He was taken to a local hospital, and died 6 days later.
Trooper say the crash happened on Walter Moore Road, nine miles northwest of Saraland in Mobile County.
- Destin family says Pitbull is responsible for saving their son’s life
- OBPD: Pedestrian killed after accident in Orange Beach
- Mayor Stimpson looking to expedite lighting improvements on interstates
- Missing Florida teen in Escambia County
- 4 people seriously hurt after crash involving several motorcycles on I-264 in Virginia Beach