Coronavirus concerns have led to the cancelation of many events, including sports.
This, in turn, has affected CBS Sports Programming for the days of March 14th-15th as the Big Ten (Semi-Finals and Championship), Atlantic 10 Championship and the NCAA Basketball Championship Selection Show were all canceled.
Since the initially scheduled events cannot be carried out to prevent any further COVID-19 risks, past games will air as its substitute.
You may have already been aware as the revised programming for Saturday has aired.
Saturday, March 14th
11:00am 2015 Big Ten Championship Game – Wisconsin vs. Michigan State
1:00pm 2016 Big Ten Championship Game – Michigan State vs. Purdue
3:00pm 2019 Big Ten Championship Game – Michigan State vs. Michigan
Sunday, March 15th
11:00am 2015 Atlantic 10 Championship Game – VCU vs. Dayton
1:00pm 2017 Big Ten Championship Game – Michigan vs. Wisconsin
3:00pm 2018 Big Ten Championship Game – Michigan vs. Purdue
If any other programming changes occur, we will be sure to update you.
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years
- Supreme Court to weigh Trump bid in census case
- Montgomery Police searching for missing senior
- Pennsylvania lawmaker informed of positive virus test at Trump meeting, source says
- North Alabama farmer appointed to United Soybean Board, hopes to expand opportunities for farmers