PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Caught on camera: Wildfire engulfs home
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Personal jet pack as a rescue device
- Business leaders can’t wait for new California border crossing
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe