SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Now you and your furry friend can both crack open a cold one… sort of!
Busch Beer made a drink that’s special for a man’s best friend.
Dog Brew isn’t actually alcohol. It’s made from a special bone broth, vegetables, herbs, spices, and water.
The beer company said bone broth is a great alternative for dogs who struggle to eat solid food. So you can be sure that your pup is getting all the nutrients it needs.
If you’d like your pup to try this new treat, click here.
- Two arrested in Citronelle after search warrant leads to discovery of ecstasy, narcotics
- Montgomery father to face capital murder charges in death of infant son
- Sunny Skies and Low Humidity
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say