SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Now you and your furry friend can both crack open a cold one… sort of!
Busch Beer made a drink that’s special for a man’s best friend.
Dog Brew isn’t actually alcohol. It’s made from a special bone broth, vegetables, herbs, spices, and water.
The beer company said bone broth is a great alternative for dogs who struggle to eat solid food. So you can be sure that your pup is getting all the nutrients it needs.
If you’d like your pup to try this new treat, click here.
- City of Saraland cancels Christmas Parade
- ‘This will be my first Christmas as an official mom:’ Families hope to encourage others across the Gulf Coast to adopt a child
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Mobile native, former NFL player Darius Philon holds turkey giveaway