UPDATE: Start of run pushed back to 8:30 due to rain.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — It’s going to be a good morning for a run for a good cause. The 3rd annual Bras across the ‘Cause’way is happening Saturday morning starting at 8 from Meaher State Park.
The event benefits the Providence Hospital Breast Cancer Outreach Fund. The run helps raise money for local cancer patients to pay bills, buy groceries and fund other needs so they can focus on fighting cancer. For more information on the event and the organization, you can find their website here.
- BIKER DAD: Riders escort soldier back to his hometown 7 decades after he went MIA in Korea
- Senate Republicans ramp up support for Barrett confirmation ahead of first vote
- Army veteran, former high school athlete coaches perseverance
- Alabama Lt. Gov. Ainsworth tests positive for COVID-19
- Texas motorcycle officer injured in hit and run