UPDATE: Start of run pushed back to 8:30 due to rain.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — It’s going to be a good morning for a run for a good cause. The 3rd annual Bras across the ‘Cause’way is happening Saturday morning starting at 8 from Meaher State Park.
The event benefits the Providence Hospital Breast Cancer Outreach Fund. The run helps raise money for local cancer patients to pay bills, buy groceries and fund other needs so they can focus on fighting cancer. For more information on the event and the organization, you can find their website here.
- Melissa Etheridge turns love for Chiefs into new song that you’ll want to rock to
- Police: Man steals woman’s cell phone, wallet after they fall from her pocket
- San Francisco 49ers to wear traditional road uniforms in Super Bowl LIV
- Woman sets herself on fire gassing up mini-motorcycle
- Father of Baldwin house party victim says justice will be served