CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB)–Cheektowaga Police say a pistol was inadvertently fired in Texas De Brazil just before 6 p.m. Thursday.
19-year-old Anthony Ciccarelli of Tonawanda reached into the front pocket of his pants as he received the bill.
The gunshot hit his girlfriend in the upper leg.
Police tell News 4 the couple left the restaurant attempting to get medical care.
While on the way, Ciccarelli pulled into a plaza parking lot at Walden Avenue and Galleria Drive. The girlfriend called Cheektowaga Police requesting medical assistance.
Officers placed a tourniquet on her leg when they arrived.
She’s at ECMC with non-life threatening injuries.
Cheektowaga Police charged Ciccarelli with first-degree reckless endangerment and criminal possession of a weapon.
- Baldwin County home destroyed after generator catches fire
- Free tarps available Friday for Thomasville residents
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
- Playing through! Nearly 10-foot-long alligator strolls across Florida golf course
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days