ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Pictures and videos of a pigeon that can’t fly and a puppy that can’t walk, cuddling like best friends, are going viral internationally, and they are being cared for right here in Rochester.
The Mia Foundation, a rescue organization based in Rochester that rehabilitates animals, has been posting pictures and videos of Herman and Lundy the past few days, and the super sweet shots are getting acclaim from all around the world.
When Lundy arrived at the Mia Foundation on January 16, he weighed just six ounces at four weeks old. The chihuahua puppy can’t use his back legs.
Herman, a pigeon who suffered neurological damage more than a year ago, can’t fly.
An unlikely pair, with an uncommon bond, getting attention from all corners of the globe.
If you’re feeling inspire by this story, click here to find out how you can donate to The Mia Foundation.
- Newsfeed Now: At least 9 people dead after shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility; Pfizer CEO says 3rd COVID-19 shot possible
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second
- Can police stop drivers over air fresheners?
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview