JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office has identified the body found near Pratt Highway Monday night as 29-year-old Antonio Bass.
Bass was reported missing on Friday after not being seen since Sept. 9. His body was found in a field off the road.
Bass’ brother spoke to CBS 42 over the weekend asking for answers in his disappearance.
No other information has been released at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Sea turtle nest on Dauphin Island survives Hurricane Sally
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand