OCEAN SPRINGS, Miss. (WKRG) — The American Red Cross is holding a blood drive in honor of a 7-year-old girl battling cancer.
Ansley Gilich has B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, which requires multiple blood product infusions.
The blood drive will be held Friday, July 24, from noon until 7 p.m. at St. Alphonsus Catholic Church on Jackson Avenue.
According to the Red Cross blood, platelet, and plasma donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire